Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Dancing with life is either fun or pain... you choose!

Dancing with life is what each one of us doing and being at every moment of our lives. Dancing is beautiful when you are totally out there with your dancing partner. When you have LIFE as your dancing partner, it is fantastic. You can have everything or you can have nothing. You can live the life you choose. You create the dance quality and reward. You can get exactly what you request from your dance partner, if nothing or even everything. It could be so embarrassing and stressful, and it could be so much fun. It could be so fluid and dynamic, and it could also be so stiff and hurtful. It is our choice of the way of being at the moment and the what we do on top of this way of being that determines the quality and the fun we have with our dancing round with life. I can see life as a very beautiful partner or a very ugly one. It is also my choice, and I get exactly what I choose. No one can take my choice even if I am locked up. My world and my life are mine, how I see them and how I react towards them are my own issues that no one can take them from me. Here I am inviting everyone to choose the beautiful life to dance with, and to be the best fluid dancer he or she can be. Enjoy your dance

No comments:

 
Who links to me?